Clearly we were asking for it last week when we said our share seemed a little bit small. Despite that, we still have a handful of carrots, 3 or 4 cucumbers, and a head of cabbage left to eat. This week it looks like the menu is all veggies, all the time.

We have:
4 onions (they're pretty normal sized onions now)
5 yellow squash
2 zucchini
2 tiny cucumbers
8 carrots
1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
1 pint red cherry tomatoes
2 large eggplants
2 bunches swiss chard
1 head red leaf lettuce
1 head green leaf lettuce
lots of handfuls (like 8) of beans
1 garlic
lots of basil
8 ears of corn
1 pint of blueberries

I think we easily made that 10lb average this week. Yep, checked it on my home scale (me + veggies) - (me) = (veggies). 20.8lbs. Wow.

This week I also finally took a few pics from the distribution. It's towards the end, so bins aren't nearly as full as they would be earlier. (also, if you're paying close attention, that's why I have a bit more than what the sign says)