In a miracle of self-motivation, Alli got our veggies all out of the fridge this morning so we could capture a famous table-shot of our distribution. She's also making me some special soup that I'm sure you'll hear about later.

Here's what we got:
5 or 6 run-of-the-mill plain-Jane potatoes
3 red onions
a peck of apples
a little over a pound of carrots
2 long thin purple eggplants
3 sweet peppers
1 head lettuce
1 bunch kale
1 head purple cabbage
4 baby bok choy
1 bunch pea tendrils (no idea what to do with these)
1 bunch dill
2 winter squash-- not sure if these are really acorn or some other variety. I think Alli and I have seen these in the store before and just thought they were decorative. Who would have thought these things make good eats?
Edit: I'm going to call it carnival squash based on this page with info on various squashes.