Fauntleroy is 6 weeks old already! Can you believe it? So I thought you needed a photo dump to catch up with what we've been up to. I asked Hamish to help me, so these captions are all hers.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

"This is you and Baby [Fauntleroy] in a bowl taking a bath."


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

 That's Honey and Baby [Fauntleroy]! She's holding him.

  IMG_2968.JPG

Hamish: That's Daddy holding [Fauntleroy] and me.
Me: Is that for a football game? Is it Carolina?
Hamish: Nope. Carolina is next week.

 Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Hamish: That's Baby [Fauntleroy] getting a diaper change!
Me: ... no it's not.
Hamish: That's me in my turning-around dress.

 Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Honey is my best Honey. And Pop is my best Pop!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It's a riding horsey one! Daddy is riding that one and I am riding that one. Mom, where is Honey riding?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

There's Honey riding by me!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

There's Mimi and [Hamish] and Baby [Fauntleroy].

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

That's [Hamish] and Baby [Fauntleroy] taking a picture. 

Clearly she's over this game. Although it looks adorably similar, Fauntleroy has not found his fingers yet.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

All the boys in garnet before the big game.