I was getting ready for bed the other day and noticed that something about my bedside table was off.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I wondered why Kyle might have flipped that frame around. But then I looked again and realized that the glass was out of the frame.


It was a couple of days before I thought to ask him about it, and when I did he had no idea what I was talking about. 

That leaves Hamish. 

At some point, Hamish had apparently been in my room (we do know she's been in there at night to look at the Manimal on the monitor) and taken the glass out of the picture frame and put it back together perfectly (albiet upside down). I asked her about this.


Just FYI, here's the picture--with glass--from Hamish's eye level.


Yep. She saw the reflection, decided that wouldn't do, and took the glass out of the frame so she could see better. Clever, clever girl.