I have some really talented and generous friends, and at the top of the list is Stacy. Stacy's own kids are big fans of the pig and the elephant and when she read about our Piggie & Gerald adventures, she immediately got to work. While I was traveling for work and Hamish was at school, a box showed up at our house.

The Manimal explored right away:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

BABY GERALD!!!!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

 Baby Gerald and Gerald!!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

When Hamish got home from school.... PIGGIE!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

When I got home they picked me up at the airport all wearing their hats. I didn't get a picture because I was too busy celebrating being home, but it was super cute. Since then, Piggie and Baby Gerald in particular have made the rounds, and all four of us have worn our hats out together. We get lots of compliments.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug