[Ruthie suggested back dating, so I'm doing that to keep these guys all in order.]

I went to America for a couple of weeks in April for work but I didn't take a lot of pictures. In fact, I didn't get pictures of any of the friends I saw. I fail at photojouralism. But I did take some pictures of babies...

I tried to take a video of a toddler, but Lily thought she was posing for still pictures instead. Hilarious.



(I think this is showing up as one video and one picture... which is odd. Sorry about that. The video is the one with the play button.)

I got to surprise Kristen (of here and here and here) at her bridal shower and watch her open gifts her husband-to-be registered for.



And I got to see my family. (All of them, not just my mom. This is just the only picture I have... see again, Fail.)